Monday, January 17, 2011

Tomorrow is my third exam

Tomorrow is my third exam!! Wish me luck~~ XDDDD
I can't post any JUMP stuff now...But I promise i'll post when my exam is over!!
Which will be...January 20th? Thats when my winter break starts! So, i'll have plenty of time to post JUMP stuff~ Wait okay? I want to have at least 500 posts this year!! Ganbatte.
Anyways, I have to go review math now! I really need it~~  I hope I can focus! I barely want to review =3=  *sigh*
Last, I want to share this photo...Hehehe!
It's Ryosuke's signature!
(This picture is my wallpaper for my laptop~ Minna, like it? Hahaha) 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I was just wondering where you got that pic :)?
    I've been looking for a copy of it but I couldn't find the site where I got it before anymore -__-.
    Hope you can help :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where I got it from, but I have a copy in my computer. I just uploaded it to photobucket:
    http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m501/Sherry_Arioka/?action=view&current=RyosukesignedHeart-LOVE.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you very much for the link :) (and to whoever it was you got the picture from xD)

    ReplyDelete

Care to comment?