Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chinen YURI?! OMG!!

I am so shocked!!
www.kwiz.biz/showquiz.php 
That is a quiz about Who's your Hey Say Jump boyfriend...
And I got Chinen! Seriously!! o.0
These were my answers:

Your Hey! Say! JUMP boyfriend is Chinen Yuri
He confessed to you when when an other guy asked you to go out with him
He confessed to you by "Daisuki."
He calls you baby
He fell in love with you because he thought you had nice legs
You will be married after 2 years

I WAS SO SHOCKED! 


But, on the other hand, i'm really happy for my sister to get...

Your Hey! Say! JUMP boyfriend is Inoo Kei
He confessed to you when when he walked into you in the school corridor
He confessed to you by "You look so sexy when you look at me that way!"
He calls you sweetie
He fell in love with you because he thinks your hot
You will be married after 1 year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to comment?