Sunday, January 29, 2012

B-e-a-utiful- Megan Nicole (Original Song)

I really love Megan Nicole! Her hair, her eyebrows and her voice!
I love her covers more~ (:
I'm planning on tossing out some $$$ just to buy her covers and this original for my ipod! ^3^
I have to listen to her songs five times a day *0*



Jason Chen is from Taiwan! I heard him sing a really popular song and his voice is very alike the Taiwanese artist! These people have so much in them!

I especially love this cover with Tiffany Alvord! I mean, I love Taylor Swift and I was so happy she's going to be doing a song for the movie 'Hunger Games' that's going to come out this March! I LOVE HUNGER GAMES. I've read the three books for like the a hundredth time and I still love it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to comment?