Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yamashita Tomohisa's Asia Tour

Yamapi came to Taiwan, Taipei on his Asia Tour! I wish one day, it'll be Hey!Say!JUMP's turn. Today on TV, I saw clips of Yamapi in the concert. He used poor Chinese introducing himself, and then talked a phrase in Japanese, lastly, he talked in poorer English asking us if we're ready to enjoy. I can't make out what he said before that, his English really needs improvement. But the fans screamed really loud so...LOL. xD He sang various of songs, and the only one I knew was 'Seishun Amigo' after the clip of Yamapi singing that song in the concert, the TV screen switched to the PV of Seishun Amigo with Kamenashi Kazuya!!!! :D I really like Kame's voice, it's so...attractive!!! Speaking of Kame, have you watched 'The Wallflower'?? The drama? It has Tegoshi Yuya in it!! They are so cute! Anyways, back to Seishun Amigo...When I was watching the PV, I found YUTO!! Yamada and Ryutaro were there, too. But it was hard to recognize them unless you look very hard.
LOOK FOR YAMA-CHAN AND RYUTARO. XD



2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! :D
    I love Yamapi~~
    And cute Yuto x Ryutaro x Ryosuke! CHIBI
    By the way, I'm going back to Taiwan soon ;D
    Let's hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I really like Yamapi too! :DD

    ReplyDelete

Care to comment?