Sunday, March 20, 2011

Magazine Scans of 2011.05 [Myojo]

I'm not sharing download links, nor translation links...Just what I think of the pictures! ^^ 

Sugoi...Check it out! Yuto has brown streaks! Inoo's hairstyle is so cool! Keito even has a new hairstyle too! They all look so handsome! ♥ ♥ Haha, Yabu and Hikaru are cuter then ever! :D 


Daiki...What are you doing? Haha, I guess it's part of your nature! Like a little kid! I can see why people call you 'Dai-chan' Ryosuke is younger then Daiki, but he acts so mature and handsome! ^^ They should switch! Yuya has a new hairstyle too! SUGOI...Yuri and Ryutaro's smile are so bright! Smile more for us ne.
♥

Daiki just shot me with his devious smile~~ >///< I'm about to nosebleed. Ryosuke's eyes are so handsome...It's making me melt, is it even possible? Melting and nose bleeding at the same time? LOL 
♥

Haha, Yuri as the principal? SUGOI! He looks so cute with the moustache! ^^ Ryosuke's the nurse?? WAAHHH~~~ 
♥

Yes...Keito look here! Look here!! They way you sit is so...So...Haha, I don't know how to say it! ^^ Yabu, are you going to give me a lecture? 
♥

My View:
I love the photos! I wanted to buy the April magazines, but never had time! And then now the May one's are out!! URGH...I just hope it isn't sold out...>///<




No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to comment?